Looking to hire Python/Django geeksFor Startups in 2013
Careers at Django Stars
We are always looking for talented hard working individuals with new ideas and healthy ambitions. So if you are the one, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your full CV at: email@example.com.
- Strong web development background;
- 2+ years' experience in building web applications using Python/Django;
- 1.5+ years' RDBMS experience (either PostgreSQL or MySQL);
- Solid experience in HTML and CSS, JS, JQuery, AJAX, JSON, etc.;
- Experience in Mercurial and Git;
- Jenkins continuous integration;
- Proficiency in Linux environment and Cloud Computing Platforms;
- Good technical English.
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3 etc);
- Experience in using: Flask, Celery, Redis, MongoDB or CouchDB.
- Interesting projects;
- Great team and lots of fun;
- Work with customers from the USA and EU;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Office is located near sub-way station.
This is a scratch project, full time position in Kiev.