Django community is invited to submit talks for the upcoming DjangoCon Europe in Budapest. The conference will take place from March 30th to April 1st, and the Call for Paper closes on January 14th, 2016.
DjangoCon organizers give a chance to speak to everyone who has something great to talk about. To have an idea of what topics are most interesting for the attendees check the conference programmes for the past years (2015, 2014, 2013, 2011).
Here are just a few ideas offered by DjangoCon moderators:
- Django internals and challenges in modern web development.
- Wild Ideas & Clever Hacks.
- Improving Django and Python developers’ lives.
- How to make Django play nicely with all fresh, trendy JS frameworks.
- How to push Django to its limits?
- Fundamentals, in a modern light.
- The Django and Python community, culture, history, past, present & future, the why the who and the what of what we’re all doing.
DjangoCon organizers offer their cooperation in reviewing, preparing and even practicing your speeches.
If you need more encouragement, check out Erik Romijn last year’s blogpost about Why you should speak (at DjangoCon Europe)?
Submit your proposal by January 14th 2016, 23:59:59 CEST. Learn more and apply here.
Django Stars were attending previous DjangoCons in France and Poland, and we will be taking part in the 2016th event as co-organizers and speakers as well. See you in Budapest!