Python/Django Experts for StartupsFor Startups in 2013
Start your project now and save up to 10%!
Have a brilliant web idea? We can help you to make it real! We have an extensive experience in delivering high quality results in the world of shifting requirements and tight schedules. We provide you with a team of developers able to solve all your needs. Your project development is performed in sprints according to Agile / Scrum methodologies. The sprint is a two week development cycle focused on fast and high quality software development. Start your project now and save:5%: <1 500 hours on your project; 7%: 1 500-5 000 hours on your project; 10%: >5 000 hours on your project.
Highly experienced team
- At least 3 full-time developers including at least 1 senior developer work only on your project. They feel more than comfortable working with everything, including:
- Backend Development (Python, Django, Tornado, Flask, GAE, AWS, Google Maps/Facebook/Flickr/Twitter APIs);
- Mobile Development (iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows8);
- Databases and Key-value Storage (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis, Celery, Riak, Memcached, etc.);
- Geospatial Systems (Google Maps, OpenLayers, GeoDjango, PostGIS, OpenStreetMap, Mapnik, GeoServer);
- Testing and QA (Unit testing, code analysis, continuous integration, browser testing);
- Systems Administration (Deployment, server and application tuning, monitoring, backuping).
Best practices only
- PEP8, Code review, Test coverage, Continious Integration, Automated deployments, Performance and frontend optimizations, tracking app health, hosting tuning
- We do love the Scrum methodology and strictly follow it: daily meetings, sprint planning meetings, 2 week sprints, sprint demos, Skype conference calls, product and sprint backlogs, etc. As a collaboration tool we prefer Redmine, Jira and Pivotal Tracker, but we can also use your tool. You have access to time logs and code checkins to track the progress of each sprint.
- We minimize the influence of time zone differences on the process of interaction between the parties and ensure the maximum availability of our developers.
- We build a team taking into account the specific character of your project and set to work within a few days after you contact us.
- We need no prepayment. Invoices will be sent to you twice a month after finishing each sprint (every 2 weeks). We accept bank transfers and major credit cards.
- We will sign an NDA if you'd like.
How to start?
- Get in touchPlease, describe your project goals and requirements.
- Give us your project detailsProvide us either with a specification or with a list of issues, major features, user stories, wireframes, etc.
- Make a conference callWe can arrange a conference call to discus your project.
- Get an estimationWe provide you with an estimation based on the project details and minutes of the meeting.
- Sign a contractAfter the estimation, we will be happy to sign a contract with you.