Are you ready to take on the challenge?
Django Stars is looking for an experienced Account Executive who can help us become even stronger.
- 2+ year of experience in IT services sales for the US and/or Western Europe markets
- Experience in full-cycle sales
- Strong knowledge of sales techniques
- Strong knowledge of client acquisition channels
- Experience with Pipedrive and/or other CRM
- Experience in launching and managing sales operations with active quota-carrying sales
- Ability to understand and address the client’s needs and translate technical team responses
- Fluent English (B2/C1 as a minimum) both spoken and written
- Building and following the process and client validation matrix
- Metric implementation
- Increase in conversion of closing deals
- Creation of the transfer process after signing the contract in the development (writing of checklists, coordination with PM lead )
- Project evaluation process with participation of BA and PM lead
- Finding out the client's expectations at the initial stage, as "budget-time-scope of work"
- Finding out the criterion for deciding on the choice of vendor.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with sales in the DACH and MENA region
- Experience in team coordination
- Experience in digital marketing
- Challenging projects with cutting edge technologies;
- Highest development standard;
- A talented and skilled team with cross-domain expertise;
- Flexible schedule and ability to work remotely;
- Close cooperation with the Client and business trips;
- Competitive salary in USD;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- PE accounting and support;
- Modern and cozy office in Kyiv downtown;
- Friendly atmosphere and corporate events to rest and share knowledge;
- Conferences in Ukraine and abroad;
- Corporate football and basketball;
- Office gym, ping-pong and PS4.
Our hiring process
It’s never been easier... for skilled professionals
Send us your application with a detailed CV and a short cover letter outlining your background.
Our HR specialist will contact you and invite you to a first meeting. We’ll introduce you to the role you’re applying for and determine whether our work culture is a good fit for you.
You’ll meet one of our team members. During this talk, you’ll discuss the test task and other relevant fields of expertise in detail.
We’ll ask you to do a specific test task y to verify your skills and approach to the working process.
Welcome on board!
Once we’re sure we’re a match for each other, we’ll make you an offer.
Our efficiency is the result of a cool work environment,
trust, support and fun
Cozy office in Kyiv downtown
Adventures in office
Friendship & trust
Team buildings and parties
Corporate sports activities