Are you ready to take on the challenge?
Django Stars is looking for experienced Business\Presale Analyst.
- 2+ years experience in IT projects;
- Excellent english knowledge (Advanced/Fluent), both verbal and written;
- Excellent communication, negotiation, meeting facilitation skills, conflict resolving abilities;
- Self-management skills, ability to handle several multi-tasking activities simultaneously;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Good on Estimation Practices: Effort and Schedule
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, allocation of roles and responsibilities in the development team.
Will be a plus :
- General software technologies knowledge;
- Domain knowledge in one of the following domains (Finance & Banking, Travel & Booking, Transportation, E-commerce, others);
- Experience in reading and clarifying different kinds of software requirements;
- Knowledge and experience in working by Agile principles.
- Interview calls with potential customers from different domains;
- Negotiate with clients, understanding and identifying their needs and building relationships;
- Clarifying the scope by asking the right questions;
- Expectation setting;
- Creating work breakdown structure (WBS);
- Roadmap and Delivery Methodology;
- Rough budgeting estimates;
- Facilitation of collaboration between sales, development, project management in estimation exercises;
- Development of business and functional requirements for the product;
- Modeling and diagramming;
- Creating solution proposal presentation decks;
- Negotiations and striking deals;
- Writing technical tasks, product specifications;
- Discovery workshops agenda and schedule;
- Competitor analysis of similar products at the market;
- Communicate with decision makers and close the deals;
- Onboarding the development team and knowledge transfer.
After 3 months
- Independent work with client requests;
- Good company presentation skills;
- Understanding Django Stars approach to delivering projects and;
- Aligning Django Stars capabilities to customer problems;
- Proactive initiatives to improve work process.
After 6 months
- Develop plans to acquire new customers or clients, through active direct sales techniques;
- Good customer feedback on the quality of presale work and attention to detail.
- Challenging projects with cutting edge technologies;
- Highest development standard;
- A talented and skilled team with cross-domain expertise;
- Flexible schedule and ability to work remotely;
- Close cooperation with the Client and business trips;
- Competitive salary in USD;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- PE accounting and support;
- Modern and cozy office in Kyiv downtown;
- Friendly atmosphere and corporate events to rest and share knowledge;
- Conferences in Ukraine and abroad;
- Corporate football and basketball;
- Office gym, ping-pong and PS4.
Our hiring process
It’s never been easier... for skilled professionals
Send us your application with a detailed CV and a short cover letter outlining your background.
Our HR specialist will contact you and invite you to a first meeting. We’ll introduce you to the role you’re applying for and determine whether our work culture is a good fit for you.
You’ll meet one of our team members. During this talk, you’ll discuss the test task and other relevant fields of expertise in detail.
We’ll ask you to do a specific test task y to verify your skills and approach to the working process.
Welcome on board!
Once we’re sure we’re a match for each other, we’ll make you an offer.
Our efficiency is the result of a cool work environment,
trust, support and fun
Cozy office in Kyiv downtown
Adventures in office
Friendship & trust
Team buildings and parties
Corporate sports activities