Python/Django DeveloperDjango Stars is looking for an experienced Python/Django Developer.
Middle Manual QA EngineerDjango Stars is looking for an experienced Middle Manual QA Engineer.
Front-end Developer (React)Django Stars is looking for an experienced Front-end Developer (React).
Lead Python DeveloperDjango Stars is looking for an experienced Lead Python Developer.
Are you ready to take on the challenge?
Django Stars is looking for a talented Employer brand manager
- 2+ year of work experience in brand promotion and/ or social media marketing and successful projects;
- Prior to marketing, brand, and social media experience (preferably within recruiting or talent brand);
- Demonstrated ability to deliver targeted recruitment marketing, social media, and employee value proposition building strategies;
- In social media - knowledge of Facebook ads manager basics (interface, functionality), Knowledge of simple graphic editors (Photoshop, Canva, etc) will be a plus, experience in using social media analytics tools;
- Strong social and communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Ukrainian;
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and priority setting;
- Deadline oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Upper-Intermediate English level (strong writing skills are must-have);
- Taking initiative and offering ideas to increase brand visibility in social media;
- High level of dedication.
- Creating and implementing brand promotion strategy for the company;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop an employer brand;
- Follow the latest trends in building communities;
- Together with HR and Marketing teams to increase Django Stars visibility in key markets;
- Evolve Django Stars employment branding strategy to connect Django Stars S culture and value proposition to attract top talent;
- Develop advertising programs (internal and external) in order to ensure high visibility with potential candidates:
- planning social media campaigns and analyzing the results of those, set up and maintaining advertising campaigns
- generating creative content for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc;
- creating and following regular publishing schedule;
- Collaborating with other team members (HR, Marketing, Office management team, Copywriter, Graphic Designer, etc.)
- Event management:
- оrganizing meetups, workshops - both on- and offline;
- brainstorming and implementing live event plans, concepts, execution and study;
- handling event operations and logistics.
Our hiring process
It’s never been easier... for skilled professionals
Send us your application with a detailed CV and a short cover letter outlining your background.
Our HR specialist will contact you and invite you to a first meeting. We’ll introduce you to the role you’re applying for and determine whether our work culture is a good fit for you.
You’ll meet one of our team members. During this talk, you’ll discuss the test task and other relevant fields of expertise in detail.
We’ll ask you to do a specific test task y to verify your skills and approach to the working process.
Welcome on board!
Once we’re sure we’re a match for each other, we’ll make you an offer.
Our efficiency is the result of a cool work environment,
trust, support and fun
Cozy office in Kyiv downtown
Adventures in office
Friendship & trust
Team buildings and parties
Corporate sports activities