Are you ready to take on the challenge?
Django Stars is looking for an experienced Lead Python Developer to build a high-value web app from scratch with modern technology stack.
- Strong expertise in Python and Django;
- Experience working with the databases;
- Experience with building integrations with cloud-based services;
- Knowledge in DDD, Patterns, S.O.L.I.D. ;
- Passionate about developing and designing complex architectures;
- Work well in an experienced team with the ability to work independently on significant pieces of functionality (gathering requirements, preparing the design, and implementation);
- Django REST Framework & Celery knowledge;
- Understanding of REST principles;
- The knowledge of basic HTTP principles;
- Experience with git & GitHub, git-flow;
- Good spoken English.
- Team Leadership (leading and motivating);
- Presentation skills (conference speaker experience as a plus));
- Communication skills ;
- Developing individuals (coaching and mentoring);
- Team and Project Management (people, scope, budget, timelines, risks, etc.);
- Difficult interactions;
- Time Management ;
- Stress Management;
- Innovation and creativity (own pet projects, own start-ups as a plus).
Would be a plus:
- Advanced knowledge of PostgreSQL;
- Familiarity with MongoDB;
- Experience with AngularJS, Backbone.js, jQuery, React;
- Mathematics or informatics education;
- Knowledge of the agile & scrum.
- Interesting projects mostly related but not limited to Finance & Banking, Travel & Booking, Taxi & Transportation industries;
- Flexible schedule (say no to exhausting 9 — 18);
- Cozy office located near the underground station;
- Crazy and friendly team of people to work with and to learn from;
- English speaking club and grammar lessons;
- Gaming zone;
- Team buildings;
- A lot of challenges and fun.
Our hiring process
It’s never been easier... for skilled professionals
Send us your application with a detailed CV and a short cover letter outlining your background.
Our HR specialist will contact you and invite you to a first meeting. We’ll introduce you to the role you’re applying for and determine whether our work culture is a good fit for you.
You’ll meet one of our team members. During this talk, you’ll discuss the test task and other relevant fields of expertise in detail.
We’ll ask you to do a specific test task y to verify your skills and approach to the working process.
Welcome on board!
Once we’re sure we’re a match for each other, we’ll make you an offer.
Our efficiency is the result of a cool work environment,
trust, support and fun
Cozy office in Kyiv downtown
Adventures in office
Friendship & trust
Team buildings and parties
Corporate sports activities