Are you ready to take on the challenge?
Django Stars is looking for experienced Middle Manual QA Engineer.
- Must have: 1.5+ year experience in testing of WEB-based applications;
- Practical knowledge of SDLC/ STLC (include deep understanding of Agile methodologies);
- Experience in Smoke, Sanity, System, Functional, Regression, Integration testing;
- Must have: Experience in using Black-Box test design techniques;
- Must have: Experience with web services and API testing (REST);
- Experience in Quality Artifacts creation/maintaining — Checklists, Test Cases, Bug Reports, RTM in accordance with IEEE 829-1998;
- Good spoken and written English (at least Intermediate English written and verbal communication skills);
- Pro-activeness, self-organization, ability to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile environment in a tight collaboration with a development team;
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team-oriented environment, readiness to learn through communication with more experienced engineers;
Knowledge of tools:
- Web-Dev tools;
- JIRA or any other issue tracking tools;
- Google Apps (Docs, and spreadsheet) and Confluence — collaboration software;
- Postman or any other tools for testing web-services and APIs;
- TestRail or any other Test management tools;
- Git or any other version control tools.
Would be a plus :
- Selenium Webdriver or any other automation testing software;
- Jenkins or another Continuous Integration application.
- Contribute to the testing of one or more product features or sub-systems;
- Spend most of the time developing test code and performing testing in a fast-paced environment using the Scrum framework;
- Use investigative and analytical skills to find defects, whilst continuing to complete tasks;
- Review requirements specifications;
- Work with Product team to write User Acceptance Criteria for each story;
- Collaborate with developers as needed to understand requirements and technical implications; to resolve problems and identify the root cause of product defects;
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process;
- Plan and estimate test effort, including the creation, maintenance, and review of test related documentation;
- Estimate, prioritize, and plan testing activities;
- Maintain QA plans/planning including timelines, assumptions, and risks.
Our hiring process
It’s never been easier... for skilled professionals
Send us your application with a detailed CV and a short cover letter outlining your background.
Our HR specialist will contact you and invite you to a first meeting. We’ll introduce you to the role you’re applying for and determine whether our work culture is a good fit for you.
You’ll meet one of our team members. During this talk, you’ll discuss the test task and other relevant fields of expertise in detail.
We’ll ask you to do a specific test task y to verify your skills and approach to the working process.
Welcome on board!
Once we’re sure we’re a match for each other, we’ll make you an offer.
Our efficiency is the result of a cool work environment,
trust, support and fun
Cozy office in Kyiv downtown
Adventures in office
Friendship & trust
Team buildings and parties
Corporate sports activities