Are you ready to take on the challenge?
Django Stars is looking for experienced React Native Developer to build cross-platform solutions for web and mobile platforms.
- 1+ years experience in React Native, React-navigation;
- Strong understanding of how React ecosystem works;
- Experience in Redux;
- Experience with modern ES6/ES7 features;
- Experience with Functional Programming (NOT Object oriented);
- Passionate about mobile development and writing correct, and efficient code;
- Understanding of REST Web Services, JSON and Design Patterns using various technologies;
- Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems;
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline.
- Developed React Native applications for both IOS and Android;
- Use of Native Modules and Native UI components from both IOS and Android;
- Create UI Screen and Modules in both IOS and Android and integrate with React Native application;
- Create software code, unit tests and assist with encoding, testing, debugging, and documentation;
- Review client requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility, then work with the scrum team to translate these into user stories that can be implemented;
- Improve product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests, and collaborating with QA to implement automation testing where appropriate.
- Challenging projects with cutting edge technologies;
- Highest development standard;
- A talented and skilled team with cross-domain expertise;
- Flexible schedule and ability to work remotely;
- Close cooperation with the Client and business trips;
- Competitive salary in USD;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- PE accounting and support;
- Modern and cozy office in Kyiv downtown;
- Friendly atmosphere and corporate events to rest and share knowledge;
- Conferences in Ukraine and abroad;
- Corporate football and basketball;
- Office gym, ping-pong and PS4.
Our hiring process
It’s never been easier... for skilled professionals
Send us your application with a detailed CV and a short cover letter outlining your background.
Our HR specialist will contact you and invite you to a first meeting. We’ll introduce you to the role you’re applying for and determine whether our work culture is a good fit for you.
You’ll meet one of our team members. During this talk, you’ll discuss the test task and other relevant fields of expertise in detail.
We’ll ask you to do a specific test task y to verify your skills and approach to the working process.
Welcome on board!
Once we’re sure we’re a match for each other, we’ll make you an offer.
Our efficiency is the result of a cool work environment,
trust, support and fun
Cozy office in Kyiv downtown
Adventures in office
Friendship & trust
Team buildings and parties
Corporate sports activities