Django Stars is looking for an experienced Senior Front-end Developer (Angular 7) to build high-value web app from scratch with modern technology stack.
- Experience with TypeScript, EcmaScript 6\2015;
- Strong knowledge of Angular 4-7, AngularCli, RxJS;
- Excellent knowledge of web fundamentals: HTML5, CSS, SASS, BEM;
- Experience with creating of Responsive Webdesign;
- Experience building frontend application with a component architecture;
- Addiction to the clean code (standardjs, eslint, flow);
- Analytical and creative mindset, with a passion for sorving bisiness problems with technology;
- Ability to communicate in English.
Would be a plus:
- Involvement in engineering communities, meetups and conferences;
- Experience with testing using Karma & Protractor (or similar);
- Experience with code reviews.
- Interesting projects mostly related but not limited to Finance & Banking, Travel & Booking, Taxi & Transportation industries;
- Flexible schedule (say no to exhausting 9 — 18);
- Cozy office located near the underground station;
- Crazy and friendly team of people to work with and to learn from;
- English speaking club and grammar lessons;
- Gaming zone;
- Team buildings;
- A lot of challenges and fun.
Our hiring process
It’s never been easier... for skilled professionals
Send us your application with a detailed CV and a short cover letter outlining your background.
Our HR specialist will contact you and invite you to a first meeting. We’ll introduce you to the role you’re applying for and determine whether our work culture is a good fit for you.
You’ll meet one of our team members. During this talk, you’ll discuss the test task and other relevant fields of expertise in detail.
We’ll ask you to do a specific test task y to verify your skills and approach to the working process.
Welcome on board!
Once we’re sure we’re a match for each other, we’ll make you an offer.
Our efficiency is the result of a cool work environment,
trust, support and fun
Cozy office in Kyiv downtown
Adventures in office
Friendship & trust
Team buildings and parties
Corporate sports activities