Are you ready to take on the challenge?
Django Stars is looking for an experienced Senior Sales Manager who can help us become even stronger.
- At least 3 years of work experience in international sales or international business development with a proven track record of consistent KPIs achievement;
- Understanding of IT technologies & Software Development Life Cycle;
- Work experience in IT-services B2B sales;
- Fluent speaking English is a must: practice at least 2 times a week (3-5 hours);
- Experience with Sales Automation tools;
- Basic understanding of Marketing & Business Development.
- Be able to develop & optimize the sales process;
- Define the core needs and pains of the customer and build plans for their strategic growth;
- Preparing commercial proposals, working on eliciting the best solution for the client;
- Handling negotiations and closing the deals;
- Proactively collaborate with the team of sales, marketing & business development;
- Work closely with PM, BA during sales cycle;
- Mentorship of junior sales manager;
- Be on focus on new technologies trends and insights.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with sales in the DACH and MENA region
- Experience in team coordination
- Experience in digital marketing
- Challenging projects with cutting edge technologies;
- Highest development standard;
- A talented and skilled team with cross-domain expertise;
- Flexible schedule and ability to work remotely;
- Close cooperation with the Client and business trips;
- Competitive salary in USD;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- PE accounting and support;
- Modern and cozy office in Kyiv downtown;
- Friendly atmosphere and corporate events to rest and share knowledge;
- Conferences in Ukraine and abroad;
- Corporate football and basketball;
- Office gym, ping-pong, and PS4.
Our hiring process
It’s never been easier... for skilled professionals
Send us your application with a detailed CV and a short cover letter outlining your background.
Our HR specialist will contact you and invite you to a first meeting. We’ll introduce you to the role you’re applying for and determine whether our work culture is a good fit for you.
You’ll meet one of our team members. During this talk, you’ll discuss the test task and other relevant fields of expertise in detail.
We’ll ask you to do a specific test task y to verify your skills and approach to the working process.
Welcome on board!
Once we’re sure we’re a match for each other, we’ll make you an offer.
Our efficiency is the result of a cool work environment,
trust, support and fun
Cozy office in Kyiv downtown
Adventures in office
Friendship & trust
Team buildings and parties
Corporate sports activities