Python/Django DeveloperDjango Stars is looking for an experienced Python/Django Developer.
Senior Python/Django DeveloperDjango Stars is looking for an experienced Senior Python/Django Developer.
Lead Python DeveloperDjango Stars is looking for an experienced Lead Python Developer.
Middle Project ManagerDjango Stars is looking for an experienced Middle Project Manager.
SMM ManagerDjango Stars is looking for a talented SMM Manager
Middle Manual QA EngineerDjango Stars is looking for an experienced Middle Manual QA Engineer.
DevOps EngineerDjango Stars is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer.
React Native DeveloperDjango Stars is looking for experienced React Native Developer.
Front-end Developer (React)Django Stars is looking for an experienced Front-end Developer (React).
Our hiring process
It’s never been easier... for skilled professionals
Send us your application with a detailed CV and a short cover letter outlining your background.
Our HR specialist will contact you and invite you to a first meeting. We’ll introduce you to the role you’re applying for and determine whether our work culture is a good fit for you.
You’ll meet one of our team members. During this talk, you’ll discuss the test task and other relevant fields of expertise in detail.
We’ll ask you to do a specific test task y to verify your skills and approach to the working process.
Welcome on board!
Once we’re sure we’re a match for each other, we’ll make you an offer.
We make a difference to our clients
and our team
- Take the challenge
- Grow together
- Stay cool
- Rock in the office
Nobody loves boring projects. We only accept challenging ones and have expertise in several domains, so the specialist at any level can apply his knowledge and learn.
- Challenging and innovative projects
- Emerging technologies
- Tools & tech that you choose
- Top engineering and design team to work with and learn from
- Highest development standard (own code style, TDD, CI and code review)
- Building products of different types and in different domains
We are not born masters, we are learners. And we never stop boosting our skills.
- World-class conferences (DjangoCon Europe, Pycon Ukraine, WebSummit)
- Internal lectures and workshops
- Brown Fridays
- Language courses
- Time for self-development
- Business trips
We don’t need a factory approach to succeed. Neither do you.
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work partially remotely (for example, during a trip)
- Smooth paid vacation policy
- Open-minded management
- Flat company structure
- Legendary corporate parties
- Corporate sport activities
We are what we have around. That’s why we not only work with the most skilled people but have a nice place to get rest and fun for all of us.
- Eco-friendly office in downtown Kyiv
- Custom office space
- Ping pong and poker tables
- Own gym
- PS4 with game zone
- Corporate laptops, monitors and everything else you need (coffee machines included)
Our efficiency is the result of a cool work environment,
trust, support and fun
Cozy office in Kyiv downtown
Adventures in office
Friendship & trust
Team buildings and parties
Corporate sports activities