Join our Crew
Our Culture Book
We are the Django Stars
No emotions you get from work can replace the moments spent with family, friends, your favourite snowboard or synthesizer. And our Django people do not miss those moments — with our flexible hours and life-work balance approach, they can get the most out of what they love.
As a company, we strive to multiply such moments of happiness as much as we can — besides corporate parties online and offline, voyages to conferences both in Ukraine and abroad, football and basketball, we don’t hesitate to travel, go hiking or play video games together.
We’re not only engineers. We’re dancers, musicians, gamers, skiers, footballers and basketballers, yoga enthusiasts and rock climbers. We are the people.
The perks of being a Django Star
- 01/ Challenging projects with cutting-edge technologies
- 02/ Tools & tech that you choose
- 03/ Top engineering and design team to work with and learn from
- 04/ Highest development standard (own code style, TDD, CI, and code review)
- 05/ Building products of different types and in different domains
- 06/ World-class conferences (DjangoCon Europe, Pycon Ukraine, WebSummit)
- 07/ Internal lectures and workshops
- 01/ Medical insurance
- 02/ Paid vacation and sick leaves
- 03/ Time for self-development
- 04/ Mentoring
- 05/ Flexible working hours
- 06/ Ability to work remotely
- 07/ Friendly atmosphere and corporate events to rest and share knowledge
We usually hold the interview in our office so the candidate can see our work on a daily basis and feel the atmosphere of the place. However, during quarantine and lockdown, we can settle an interview online.
During the interview, we’ll ask you about your background, the technologies you used, your motivation, and what direction you want to progress in your career. We will also tell you about our projects, internal initiatives, and opportunities, and give as much time for questions as you need.
After the Recruitment meeting, we move directly to the discussion with a tech interviewer. You can expect to hear some technical questions regarding specific technology, algorithmic challenges, and problem-solving tasks. We’d also like to know what you are curious about programming, and what new languages, frameworks, or tools you’d like to learn.
We’ll provide you with feedback within 2-7 days — terms depend on the complexity of the selection for the position.
If the feedback is positive, we’ll come back to discuss working conditions and the date when you’re ready to start. We can also discuss options for projects you can get into.
After every detail is discussed, we send you an official job offer, where all the agreements are spelled out.
We always provide feedback, no matter if the candidate joins Django Stars or not — we appreciate your time and efforts spent and strive to help you grow.