Here, at Django Stars, we’ve built our own crew of talented engineers and managers with shared values and passion for technology as a cornerstone.
And we’ll be happy to welcome you on board.
- 2+ years of developing commercial projects using Python
- 2+ years of developing commercial projects using Django
- Ability to work with the databases (not only through ORM)
- Django REST Framework & Celery knowledge
- Understanding of REST principles
- The knowledge of basic HTTP principles
- Experience with git & Github
- Knowledge of the agile & scrum the basics
- Ability to communicate in English
- Experience with Redis
- Advanced knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with MongoDB
- Skills in AngularJS / React
We usually hold the interview in our office so the candidate can see our work on a daily basis and feel the atmosphere of the place. However, during quarantine and lockdown, we can settle an interview online.
During the interview, we’ll ask you about your background, the technologies you used, your motivation, and what direction you want to progress in your career. We will also tell you about our projects, internal initiatives, and opportunities, and give as much time for questions as you need.
After the Recruitment meeting, we move directly to the discussion with a tech interviewer. You can expect to hear some technical questions regarding specific technology, algorithmic challenges, and problem-solving tasks. We’d also like to know what you are curious about programming, and what new languages, frameworks, or tools you’d like to learn.
We’ll provide you with feedback within 2-7 days — terms depend on the complexity of the selection for the position.
If the feedback is positive, we’ll come back to discuss working conditions and the date when you’re ready to start. We can also discuss options for projects you can get into.
After every detail is discussed, we send you an official job offer, where all the agreements are spelled out.
We always provide feedback, no matter if the candidate joins Django Stars or not — we appreciate your time and efforts spent and strive to help you grow.