Frontend React Developer
We’re expanding our team and on the lookout for passionate engineers who are ready to drive change. At Django Stars, we value responsibility, ownership, and commitment. We care about delivering results and driving innovation, not just ticking off tasks.
If these values resonate with you, we want to hear from you! 🙌
- Proficiency inReact JS and React Router DOM
- Prior experience working on platform applications.
- UI Libraries: Ant Design (Antd) is preferred.
- State Management: Proficient in React hooks and context API.
- Experience with Redux or similar libraries.
- API State: Proficiency in Apollo Client and React Query.
- Good spoken English (Upper-Intermediate)
- Knowledge of Cypress and Playwright
- Familiarity with Mapbox GL
During the interview, we’ll ask you about your background, the technologies you used, your motivation, and what direction you want to progress in your career. We will also tell you about our projects, internal initiatives, and opportunities, and give as much time for questions as you need.
After the Recruitment meeting, we move directly to the discussion with a tech interviewer. You can expect to hear some technical questions regarding specific technology, algorithmic challenges, and problem-solving tasks. We’d also like to know what you are curious about programming, and what new languages, frameworks, or tools you’d like to learn.
We’ll provide you with feedback within 2-7 days — terms depend on the complexity of the selection for the position.
If the feedback is positive, we’ll come back to discuss working conditions and the date when you’re ready to start. We can also discuss options for projects you can get into.
After every detail is discussed, we send you an official job offer, where all the agreements are spelled out.
We always provide feedback, no matter if the candidate joins Django Stars or not — we appreciate your time and efforts spent and strive to help you grow.